Sunday 1 June 2014

Big update

I have been busy will several things since I last posted to the site so here goes:

First the railway construction
The next section of foundation is in
Next lot of blocks cemented in and some landscaping begun.
I have also been busy building and painting stock
A couple of Binnie tippers that need painting and distressing.
The railcars are coming along with the remote control module installed in one of them

Lots of wires
Both cars have been fitted with a battery box
The railcars have been connected together and test run which showed the gears are meshed too tightly. I will take a picture of the unit for the next update.

'Titch' is almost complete
I have also made a start on building a trestle bridge for the line.

Support piers being manufactured
The finished items
And, finally, I have got a new loco kit, a Steeple Cab from Houston Gate Locomotive Works
The kits, the top one is the 4 wheel drive chassis and the lower one is the body kit.

The chassis went together quickly and is seen here under test

The body was just as easy
Thats it, more updates will follow as I have been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment