Friday 5 April 2013

The weekend is looking good :-)

Finally the weather looks like it will be improving. The forecast is for a sunny day with the temperature into double figures, I hope so because I am visiting somebody else's garden railway tomorrow.

Just to celebrate here is a picture taken of my old 16mm gauge line, hopefully it will not be long before this will be repeated.

Tomorrow (Saturday) will see me building a wardrobe for the Mother-in-Law plus visiting the aforementioned railway so the task of dismantling the OO line will begin on Sunday and, if I don't get it done, continue on Monday as well. Next task is then to replace the fence at the end of the garden so that building of the station area can begin.

The new line will be built in stages, the station being the first stage, it will also be the largest part and probably the tallest. I hope to get a station building at the 16mm NGM show at the end of the month.

The following picture shows the state of play at the moment, hopefully the next pictures will show a lot of changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment