Tuesday 2 April 2013

Has Spring finally sprung?

It is still very cold out with frosts in the mornings and a biting wind. But, get out of the wind and the sunshine is nice and warm, today we had sunshine most of the day!

I do hope that this means that spring is on its way, once the winds stop coming from the north it will hopefully warm up nicely and I can finally get some concrete in (once I get the station area marked up and dug out of course).

I have been able to tidy my sheds up and the workshop is now accessible allowing me to get on with some essential modelling jobs.

During the tidy up I found my last remaining coach, a 4-wheel open top vehicle, plus the wheels and axle boxes for my remaining kits and a length of fine chain to go across the coach entrances as safety chain.

Work will continue and I hope to have a bit more news by saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment