Sunday 6 April 2014

More progress

I did carry on laying track and finally got all that I could in place.
All track down and the buffer stops in place. Now need to carry on with the running line plus get some buildings to finish the station area off.
I also made a start on the landscaping although much of it will only be possible once the main line is in place.
Lots of weeding and cutting back of plants as well as removal of those in the way or that have got out of control.
Looking much neater. The path was a try out and will not happen now I have thought about it. It was for access to the water butt and I have decided to extend the path that will be built in front of the station.
I am posting this a weekend later, I had hoped to use my couple of rest days to do some more but the great English weather has decided to change again and its raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment