Monday 14 April 2014

Garden railway show and more digging

On Saturday the 12th I visited the 16mm Associations annual AGM Garden railway Show in Peterborough. I spent far too much money and met a few wonderful people who I have been conversing with on the associations Facebook feed.
Next years on is on 11th April at the Peterborough Showground in the Arena, well worth a visit.

On the Sunday I cleared a load of rubbish down to the dump and then began digging out the foundation trench for the next section of railway. Once this new part is completed I will have about half the circuit completed.

I also have got the first of the railcars running, although only temporarly with a 3v power pack. Titch, the little diesel loco, has started to get its paint applied and should be ready for service soon.

Titch with her first coat of paint applied

The railcar getting a test run in the garden

The small motor fits under the railcar quite neatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment