Monday 22 April 2024

Whats going on?

 There hasnt been much progress to the railway mainly due to problems with the house that saw us in a hotel for over a month missing the nice weather when I could have worked on the garden and the new line. 

I have started work on some small railways using the boards from the large portable I was going to build. I have decided to use each baseboard to make a smaller line but make them linkable so I can have as small or as large a line as I want.

Module no 1, a garden line.

The first module will be a garden line with a green house and a shed and will feature the sort of clutter you would expect to find in such a location.

The track has had a coat of red oxide and will get rust and dirt added and cat litter ballast before the scenery in added.


If you look at the layout you will see the short sidings at either end. The buffer stops are not fixed down so these can be used to link the modules and will, eventually, create a complete oval. I will also make a couple of modules with return loops so I can be flexible with the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment