Tuesday 13 December 2022

Catch up

 So my plans to do more on the railway have been scuppered by, of all things, a new grandson.

I am now well and truly recovered from my operation but spending time with my Grandson Oakley as well as my Daughters wedding in Italy preceded by my new Son-in-Laws stag do in Prague has restricted my time for railway modelling. 

One decision I have made is to remove the current railway and replace it with an elevated one. There are 2 reasons for this, 1 is that the garden had got out of hand and was looking scruffy and 2 is that my health problems showed that a ground level line needs a level of fitness that, whilst I currently have it, might limit me in the future.

I will update the site in the next few days to reflect projects and progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment