Monday 13 April 2020

second running day in April

I decided as I had been very busy working in the garden and house, during this lockdown period, I needed to dedicate a day to running trains. The following pictures tell the story.

No 1 on a short rake of Fendyke coaches

The Fowler heads a train of 1 Fendyke van and 2 Swift 16 coaches

The Fowler and the Hunslet await right of way

A busy scene at the station

The Fowler seen in charge of a rake of mostly Houston Gate van kits except for the leading vehicle which was scratch built by me.

The Fowler at the back of the line

The Guard looks happy, wonder if anyone has told him the loco has no driver!

The new PDF LAT gets its first turn as motive power for the PW gang.

The LAT on the trestle

Famous visitors

The Hunslet breezes along with a short freight off to the mines.
I am aiming on running trains every Friday during the lockdown. Hopefully I can get more of the loco stud up and working.

No comments:

Post a Comment