Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas update

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and will have an enjoyable New Year celebration.

I have not been able to get at my computer over the Christmas period as the cupboard it is in has been blocked firstly with wrapped presents then with unwrapped ones!
A new laptop to replace the family pc has now been purchased and it should make doing updates easier.

I received a few presents that will be useful on or with the railway.

Whilst not a present this little 800 Watt heater was purchased over the Christmas period and will make the workshop a nicer place to work in.
I received 4 kits as gifts the first being this neat 4-wheel coach from Swift Sixteen 

My daughters bought me one each of these open wagons also from Swift Sixteen
  
Finally I got this complete railcar kit by Rail-Road Models from my Mother-in-Law
So lots of things to do before the Spring comes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment