Wednesday 4 December 2013

Quick update

Just a quick update.

I have not done any modelling as my workshop is freezing cold and not suitable for use without heating. To that end I have purchased all the parts for a very cheep little room heater as explained in the following video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brHqBcZqNzE.
I will document how well it works.

I have just received a parcel from Dream Steam containing a new displacement lubricator, steam oil and a new set of multi height couplings and buffer beams for the Mamod. Unfortunately they are a Christmas gift from the Mother-in-Law so I have 3 weeks to wait before contemplating fitting the to the loco. If the room heater works then the job of stripping down the loco and replacing the pop rivets with nuts and bolts should continue next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment