Sunday 29 September 2013

Station base progress

I have had a nice 4 day weekend and I have been able to get the rest of the concrete into the station base. I now need a layer of fine cement mix to finish off to allow me to drill into it. I am toying with the ised of putting down wooden batons to fix the rail down but will decide tomorrow.

Concrete down and covered up to protect it from any overnight rain.
I have also started building some card kits that I downloaded from the website of Peter Chandler (mrjigstones.webs.com). they are for a market scene and have proved to be easy to build if a little time consuming. Obviously being made of thin card they are not suitable for leaving outdoors but will hopefully make a nice scenic feature when I have open days/running sessions.

The first of the market stalls. The boxes, fruit and veg & posters still need to be fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment