Tuesday 3 November 2020

Lockdown jobs

 As we will be going back into lockdown this Thursday I have been looking at what tasks I need to do now I will have some time on my hands. I have plenty of stock that could do with some extra details like loads or rivet detail etc., I have several locomotives that need completion plus I have an oval of old Triang track that needs sorting out so I can use it as a test track and Christmas Train track around the base of our Xmas tree.

I also need to sort out the spare room where my workdesk is located, getting rid of the large double bed that is rarely used and replace it with a sofa bed. This will give me somewhere comfortable to sit and read or watch the TV plus a nice big area of floor space to work on railway and Cosplay items.

More details as and when this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment