Wednesday 13 May 2020

Latest lockdown update

I do hope that everyone is keeping well during this time, a hobby is essential in my case to keep sane. I have had plenty of DIY and gardening jobs to do plus a large plastic box full of railway related kits to be getting on with. I am trying to clear my worktop so I can do a video about building a kit plus I need to get on with sorting out my cosplay of Mad Eye Moody so I have plenty to do.

My latest update in pictures:
A new kit on the bench

The chassis is quickly assembled

The top rails roughly put into position.

The wood has been given a nice dose of distressing.

Some watered down india ink has been applied

The running gear gets a coat of rust

With the wheels in place a slate load is tried for size
 
The wagon completed and ready for action.
 
Another Phil Sharples kit and this one is a bit more detailed than the others

The kit of parts
 
The chassis comes together quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment