Thursday 28 March 2013

Progress at last!

I have actually been able to get into the garden to remove some of the rubbish that had accumulated over the winter. This is actually a step in building the railway as it gives me space to sort out my metal shed which contains all the tools I need but am unable to reach.
This in turn will give me space to put the gardening tools into the metal shed from my brick shed which contains my workshop. Once the workshop is usable again I can get on with producing some more stock for the line as well as buildings and bridges.

Tomorrow I am hoping to replace the reed screening at the bottom of the garden with some bamboo screening and I also hope to perhaps start removing the OO line.

Pictures and progress reports will follow

No comments:

Post a Comment