Sunday 15 March 2020

Progress report

With the current madness of the Corona Virus Pandemic I have dug out all the kits and bits and pieces that I have to build for the railway and I will get on with them in the following months.

The latest projects on the work bench are the Greenbat loco, the man rider wagon and the tool wagon all Phil Sharples kits. They are all slowly coming together although I have not been able to reach my bench due to having to sleep in the spare room as my Wife has had a total knee replacement and took over the whole of the bed!

Now I am back in my bed I have room to move!

Greenbat Loco is slowly gaining its colour. Rust and dirt will follow.

The manrider is also coming along. I still havnt built the chassis yet.
The tool wagon is getting its rivets

For some reason the hinged lid has warped. I am currently trying to cure this.

No comments:

Post a Comment